School for Skills: Allied Health Sciences trains community youth to become Paramedical Technicians, makes them ready for employment at healthcare providers (Hospitals/Nursing homes/Diagnostic centres/Ambulance services/Home healthcare providers/Rural healthcare services), and encourages entrepreneurship among students.
Why School for Skills: Allied Health Sciences?
- Curriculum designed by doctors
- Multi-lingual study material developed by experts
- Teaching by qualified faculty (Doctors, Nurses, Specialists in Life-Science, Computer, English, Communication skills)
- 100% Placement Assistance
Our projects (training schools) have been supported by grants from the following-
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India
- IIT Guwahati
- West Bengal SC ST OBC Development & Finance Corporation
- National Skill Development Corporation (under Customized Crash Course Program for COVID Warriors)
- JSW Foundation
- Janvikas Trust, Gujarat
- Thoughtshop Foundation, Kolkata
- Village Ways Charitable Trust, Uttarakhand
- IIT Indore
- Mahanagar Gas Limited
- Indian Oil Petronas Pvt. Ltd.